Coke Festival a.k.a Food Fest has been talk of the town, a heaven for foodies and a healthy break from routine for families. CokeFest started with a vision of promoting home based food providers and now has become a symbol of entertainment plus food for Lahore. It was a big hit when it happened last time at Royal Palm. (Roads were literally jammed and parking was full because everyone was trying to get in). After doing a round of multiple cities of Pakistan (Multan, Islamabad etc), #CokeFest is back to Lahore again. This time we are sharing some important information before you head over to Coke Fest.
Below are some thing your must-know for This Year’s Coke Fest
When: 2,3 and 4th February 2018.
Where: Lake City Golf Club
To Pay at Entrance: 400 Rupees/person
How To Get Tickets: Online through Easytickets or at Venue
- Each ticket is worth 400/person
- Kids under 5 are free
- No stags allowed, only females or families can enter cokefest.
- Wear comfortable shoes since you will be walling a lot.
- Prefer morning timings to avoid long lines at entrance.
- Take your water bottles and tissues with you.
- Wear something warm since the venue is open air.
- The timings for all days are from 12 PM to 10 Pm.
- More Than 100 Stalls will be there to surprise your taste-buds
The singers/entertainers/bands arrived around 8,9PM in last cokefest so hopefully same will happen this time. Singers/Bands performing this time are:
- Strings (Performing on Sunday)
- Aima Baig (Performing on Saturday)
- Malkoo (Performing on Friday)
- Sahara-UK (Performing on Saturday)
- Abrar-Ul-Haq (Performing on Friday)
- Quadrum (Performing on Saturday)
- QB (Quratulain Baloch) (Performing on Sunday)
- Horeya Asmat (Performing on Sunday)
- Sahir Ali Bagga (Performing on Sunday)
- Ali Sethi (Performing on Saturdy)
Whats New This Time?
- The Venue is bigger! – For obvious reasons, Lahore is the city where people love food and the last venue wasn’t enough to cater everybody.
- You can see the FIFA trophy live at Coke Fest! – This is something never happened before in Pakistan, Coca Cola is bringing REAL FIFA TROPHY to Pakistan! So all the football fans have something extra to enjoy this time!
- Laser Show – Something you wouldn’t witness at most public festivals, a show with laser lights to entertain everybody.
This feature is being updated continuously and we will soon add must-eat options of this festival too. Keep coming here and share your Facebook/Instagram posts of CokeFest with Hashtag #CokeFestWithOttutu to get featured on our Social Media.
Here is a list of Stalls we didnt try this time but we are sure you will love them:
- Pop Nosh for their exciting popcorns
- YGKH for their Hareesa
- Naan Kebab for naan kebab
- Arif Chatkhara for the tawa piece
- Churro churros for fresh churos
We tried out some items and here is what we think about them:
Stall: Wok This Way
Stall: Skheikoo Tandoors
Want to know something more About Coke Festival? Tell us in comments